Our experience regarding effect of pollution on acne cureJuly 5, 2017
Recognizing the risk factor early-on for scar free outcome!July 5, 2017
Pimple marks or acne scars are the most annoying and permanent outcome of this disease.
Pimple marks (acne scar) lead to decreased self-confidence and emotional upset. Once scars are formed, it is difficult to remove them completely. The only sure way of removing the scar is to prevent them from appearing. In this scenario, the most effective strategy is an early treatment. Who among the pimple sufferers would get the scar? Is an important question to ask. But we don’t have an all-around, full-proof answer yet. Although, there are some characteristics, which if observed, can predict the possibility of scarring. These are:
- Severe the inflammation in acne lesion, more are the chances of scarring. We have seen scarring in simple lesions also, but generally speaking, it is much less compared to inflamed ones.
- Chances of the development of scars are more in severe types of acne. The nodulocystic type of acne are most prone to scar formation.
- The longer acne is left untreated the higher the incidence of scarring. Also, longer the duration you have acne, higher the chances of scarring.
- If acne scarring runs in your family there is a higher probability that the skin condition will also affect you.
- Picking and squeezing behavior is associated with increased chances of scarred pimples.
- Both men and women get acne, yet, men are more susceptible to developing acne scar.
- Adherence to the treatment schedule will drastically reduce the chances of scaring.
Specialist at ACNE CARE CLINIC understand the dynamics of acne scaring. Hence they adjust the intensity of scar relief therapy according to the presence of risk factor for a scar free outcome.
Details of acne scar could be found here.